Vision Tuition Programme
Vision Tuition was established in 2021 to support children from lower-income families with Mathematics tuition. The programme offers one-to-one tutoring with individualised attention to help the child to improve their grasp of Mathematics and support in development of the child’s self-confidence.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• To tutor an assigned primary school student in Mathematics
• To support in development of child’s self-confidence through recognition of their strengths and weaknesses
• To record and report on child’s progress
• 18 years old and above
• Able to keep oneself in a professional manner and communicate without judgement
• Able to travel to the tuition location at 946 Tampines Avenue 4, if face-to-face resumes
• Able to reach Primary School Mathematics according to MOE Syllabus
• Able to use Zoom before physical session resumes
• Available to tutor on Wednesdays, 4.30PM – 6.00PM (no sessions during school holidays)
• To commute to SBL Vision Family Service Centre when face-to-face session resumes
• Able to commit for at least 6 months / till end October 2022.
Volunteer training will be provided to understand more on the target audience and conducting sessions upon clearing selection interview.
Please email email@example.com or WhatsApp 9433 8119 if you are interested to come onboard with us!